Guaranteed In Home Care and Placement for Elders
I need immediate placement. How can Respect Your Elders help?
The first step is to quickly assess your specific situation with a knowledgeable and compassionate professional. We will meet with you as quickly as possible to provide immediate solutions. It is our goal at Respect Your Elders to place every client with a quality senior care facility within 24 hours of assessment.
Respect Your Elders?
The staff at Respect Your Elders have experience working directly with Social Workers, Discharge Planners, Care Facilities, Hospice Agencies and State Licensing Agencies.
- We are RCFE Certified, HIPPA Certified and FEMMA Emergency Response Certified.
- We are knowledgeable of Title 22, Physicians Reports (602), Veterans Benefits, IHSS Resources, and SSI in Northern California.
- We pre-screen and personally visit each facility to insure they meet our above industry standards.
- We have contracts with over 150 Board and Care, Assisted Living and Respite Care Facilities.
- We pre-screen caregivers to insure they are certified, licensed and insured Nurses Assistants, Certified Nurses Assistants, LVN’s or RN’s.
Who are your primary consumers?
We serve the senior (50+) population who have health issues ranging from temporary care in rehab to long-term care. We work with all elder care cases, but also specialize in working Veterans and patients suffering from Alzheimers and dementia. Our company helps with all aspects of non-medical to medical care including Memory Care, Hospice, Companion Care, Geriatric Care and more.
What is the quickest way to get hold of us?
Call us anytime, after hours or emergency at (916) 802-6043. We look forward to assisting you in the quick placement of your families loved one.
What areas do you serve?
We are based in Newcastle, California and serve Sacramento County, Placer County, Nevada County, El Dorado County, San Joaquin County and Bay Area.